TRAINING & COURSES
YOU CAN LEARN THIS THERAPY
We offer separate course in Homoeopathy and fellowship DRUG TRANSMISSION
Our Institute Offer Internationally Acclaimed Following Courses:
Best suited for General physician, Homoeopaths and health worker. It is three month duration. Can be had by correspondence or at our Institute. Course fee is US$500. The main aim of this course is to produce a matured and confident practitioner. Students are supplied with the course materials. Detailed subject materials are supplied. On completion of course student have to present a thesis. Course is monitored with mid term Examination as well as Final Examination. Practical Case study are required to be submitted prior to the final. Application forms are available with us.
RISDTH has been organizing week long refresher training seminar at regular intervals, provided the number of participant is 20. This type of seminar can be organized at other places also provided the number of participant is 30. For organizing seminar at outside places candidates have to apply to the Managing Director of RISDTH. Seminar fee has been decided at Rs. 2000/- per participant. Local stay and food arrangement are not included.
Here the students will be provided with course material on different subjects at MD-I like man in health, man in disease and research methodology, bio-statistics and history of medicine and for the speciality subjects in MD-II. Guidance will also be provided for the curricular activities at PG level.
We provide training for students in three expert modules on the different aspects of Homoeopathy. It is conducted at the institute in week programme under the supervision of Dr M K SAHANI.
GET PREPARED TO MEET THE CHALLENGES AT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION - YOUR ENTRY TO YOUR DREAM PG/ JOB
YOU HAVE TO QUALIFY BEFORE YOU REALIZE YOUR DREAM
YOU WIN ONLY WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE AND ON THE SPOT DECISION- AN OBJECTIVE APPROACH :
With an era of tough competitive exams taking over all aspect of educational spectrum, Homoeopathy has not remained untouched. With the advent of post-graduate academics, the scope of homoeopathic science has widened. But this needs a more trained mind to handle the objective. The education system of our country has to filter the best for this. The chosen pattern of selection is looking into the objective knowledge of the candidate. This comes in the form of multiple choice questions (MCQs) covering the different aspects learned during the BHMS course.
Success on this pathway comes from honing the skills acquired during the BHMS course. Specialized guided trainings for appearing in these exams help in working out a solution to the multiple choice questions. At RISDTH, our program for the aspirants of different job oriented exams and MD entrance exams, will help them develop a skill in solving the questions. The rigorous training through the regular test based on the approach of multiple choice questions will train the mind of the aspirants and the guidance by our experts on different subjects will clear their doubts.
ADVANTAGES OF MCQ PATTERN TRAINING :
· Entrance Test of MD(Hom)
· Job Related Examinations like UPSC, State PSC etc.
· Improves the decision making skill as a doctor.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MD(HOM) :
· B.H.M.S. degree candidates are only eligible for this course. There is also entrance test for various institutions. Admissions will be according to the performance in the entrance test.
ENTRANCE EXAM IN INDIA :
· National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata, WBUHS
· Maharashtra APGH-CET- Common Entrance Test
· MD Homoeopathy Entrance Exam. Andhra Pradesh
· Kerala MD Entrance Test
· MD Entrance Exam. of Utkal University, Orrisa
· Delhi University MD Homoeo Entrance Examinations
OTHER EXMAS RELATED TO JOB ASPECT:
· State PSCs
· The course has been planned for a period of six months by our eminent panel. This would include a fortnightly test followed by classes by experts of different subjects. The test would generally be conducted on Sundays. The guidelines and information provided to the students would help them plan their preparation. Students would get ample time to get their doubts cleared.
· Alternatively, a student can also appear for the test on-line by logging into our website with his ID at the stipulated time and analyze his skills.
· Trained faculty
· Concise study material
· Time oriented approach
· The course fee has been planned at 5000/- for each student which has to be deposited once at the time of admission. The fee can be deposited at the institute either in cash or in demand draft in favor of “RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF SAHNI DRUG TRANSMISSION & HOMOEOPATHY” payable at Patna.
· For students appearing only for online test will pay Rs 3500/- at the time of admission in favor of “RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF SAHNI DRUG TRANSMISSION & HOMOEOPATHY” payable at Patna.
RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF SAHNI DRUG TRANSMISSION & HOMOEOPATHY (RISDTH)
Shivpuri, Patna – 800 023, Bihar (INDIA)
Ph: 0612-2283100, 0612-3205220
Web site: www.risdth.org
Note: RISDTH has not authorized/accredited any center/branch to impart training in Homoeopathy/Drug Transmission.